Your multi-application DARCO Jacketed ball valves
For more information
A commercial offer? A technical question?
DARCO Jacketed floating or trunnion ball valves are manually operated or actuated, from 2” to 6” for 150 to 300 pressure class.
Designed as per API 6D / B16.34, to cover a wide range of fluids, temperature, pressure and environments, our DARCO ball valves are fire-safe qualified (according to API 607/ISO 10497), manual or actuated, and maintainable.
|Ball valve Type||Flow rate||NPS full bore||NPS reduced bore|
|D4||up to Class 300||2″ to 4″||3″ to 6″|
|D5||up to Class 300||2″ to 4″||3″ to 6″|
Primary jacket to contain the main fluid, and a second jacket to keep warm the main fluid with steam flow.
Designed with a full or reduced bore, bolted connections.
DARCO ball valves can be manufactured with a large panel of materials (Carbon or stainless steel, Duplex, super Duplex…).
- The option of overlay on sealing pockets can also be proposed.
- The ball-seats contact could either be with polymers or with metal-metal. Our trunnion valves used both with Single Piston Effect (SPE) or Double Piston effect (DPE) design.
- Stem extension can be proposed
- Vent and drain plugs can be added
- Operated by lever, wheel, gearbox, actuator or dead man.