Double Block & Bleed Valves
Your multi-application DARCO Double Block & Bleed ball valves
For more information
A commercial offer? A technical question?
DARCO Double Block & Bleed floating or trunnion ball valves are manually operated or actuated, from 1/8” to 36” for 150 to 2500 pressure class.
Designed as per API 6D / B16.34, to cover a wide range of fluids, temperature, pressure and environments, our DARCO ball valves are fire-safe designed (according to API 607/ISO 10497), manual or actuated, and maintainable.
|Ball valve Type||Flow rate||NPS full bore||NPS reduced bore|
|D1||class 150 to 800 Lbs||1/8” to 1”1/2||1/2” to 2”|
|D2||class 900 to 1500||1/8” to 1”1/2||1/2” to 2”|
|D3||class 2500 and above||1/8” to 1”1/2||1/2” to 2”|
|D4||up to Class 300||2″ to 4″||3″ to 6″|
|D5||up to class 2500||2″ to 10″||3″ to 12″|
|D6||up to class 2500||above 10″||above 12″|
Designed with a full or reduced bore, and screwed or bolted connections, DARCO ball valves can be manufactured with a large panel of materials (Carbon or stainless steel, Duplex, super Duplex…).
Face to face dimension is specific to DARCO design, but we can manufacture, for some case, the API 6D face to face dimensions.
DBB face to face dimensions can correspond to standard valve in WAFER design.
- The option of overlay on sealing pockets can also be proposed.
- The ball-seats contact could either be with polymers or with metal-metal. Our trunnion valves used both with Single Piston Effect (SPE) or Double Piston effect (DPE) design.
- Several bleed connections type available
- Vent and drain plugs can be added
- Stem extension can be proposed
- Optionally, some injection points on seats and stems can be added.
- Operated by lever, wheel, gearbox, actuator or dead man.