Your multi-application DARCO Wafer ball valves
For more information
A commercial offer? A technical question?
DARCO Wafer floating or trunnion ball valves are manually operated or actuated, from 1/8” to 16” for 150 to 2500 pressure class.
Designed as per API 6D / B16.34, to cover a wide range of fluids, temperature, pressure and environments, our DARCO ball valves are fire-safe qualified (according to API 607/ISO 10497), manual or actuated, and maintainable.
|Ball valve Type||Flow rate||NPS full bore||NPS reduced bore|
|D1||class 150 to 800 Lbs||1/8” to 1”1/2||1/2” to 2”|
|D2||class 900 to 1500||1/8” to 1”1/2||1/2” to 2”|
|D3||above Class 2500||1/8” to 1”1/2||1/2” to 2”|
|D4||up to Class 300||2″ to 4″||3″ to 6″|
|D5||up to class 2500||2″ to 10″||3″ to 12″|
|D6||up to class 2500||10″ to 14”||12″ to 16”|
Designed with a full or reduced bore, bolted connections, DARCO ball valves can be manufactured with a large panel of materials (Carbon or stainless steel, Duplex, super Duplex…).
This design allows short face to face dimensions.
- The option of overlay on sealing pockets can also be proposed.
- The ball-seats contact could either be with polymers or with metal-metal. Our trunnion valves used both with Single Piston Effect (SPE) or Double Piston effect (DPE) design.
- Vent and drain plugs can be added
- Stem extension can be proposed
- Optionally, some injection points on seats and stems can be added.
- Operated by lever, wheel, gearbox, actuator or dead man.